O.K., we have been in Belgium for 18 days and something has happened to my voice! Did I lose my voice on the airplane? Have I mysteriously started speaking another lanuage that my children cannot understand? What is going on?
My children seem to be unable to hear or understand me! This is causing me to elevate the volume of my voice. Still to no avail...what is going on?
Since we have been in Belgium, my children are driving me CRAZY!!! It seems as I said that they cannot or will not hear what I have to say. Is it the new tiny apartment? The new tiny backyard? Or is it just the stress that they feel from leaving behind friends once again?
I of course do not have the answers to those questions except it is probably yes to all of them. However, I just want my sweet compliant girls back.
Let's hope this is a temporary moving stress sort of thing for them and things will improve. Well they must, or I am going to go insane! Or perhaps I already have. ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment